Overwhelmed by social media and trying to figure out how to get started with using Facebook for your business?
A lot of businesses have trouble figuring out how to use social media to provide value to their customers and drive leads and sales to their business.
To help you get your social media strategy off the ground, The Whole Brain Group team has put together a simple Facebook Worksheet to guide your initial plan.
How to Get Started with Facebook for Business
- Step 1: Establish your objectives – driving traffic to your website or storefront, brand awareness, thought leadership, customer engagement, etc.
- Step 2: Identify your target audience, or personas, so you can focus on content they will find useful or interesting
- Step 3: Set up your company Facebook Page – make sure it matches your brand, and is completely filled in with accurate information
- Step 4: Plan your content calendar – identify blog posts to circulate, events to promote, content from other companies and industry leaders, etc.
- Step 5: Get started posting content to your page – be careful of sounding too sales-y, and experiment with different kinds of posts to see what attracts the highest quality engagement and traffic
To help you get your social media plan off the ground, The Whole Brain Group team has put together a simple 2-page Facebook Worksheet to guide your initial strategy.